[Webcom] Webcom

Jason Fournier jfournier at dmsolutions.ca
Fri Nov 12 11:34:38 EST 2010

On 2010-11-12, at 10:47 AM, Frank Warmerdam wrote:

> Jason,
>
> A random smattering of ideas:

> Best regards,
> --

Thanks for the overview Frank.  I'll review the list of items and report back as to how I can help out.  I'm intrigued by a website redesign - I have designed and developed a fair number of websites (several charities included) based on Wordpress.  Although I do not know Drupal I'm quite certain that most CMSs abstract their templates in a relatively similar fashion from their functionality - it could be something that I help out with.

Either way, I'll be in touch!

Best regards
Jason