[Webcom] Dutch chapter

Milo van der Linden milo at dogodigi.net
Wed Oct 12 15:20:05 EDT 2011

If translation is an issue, would it be possible to do get a copy of
the new-to-be osgeo.org so we can install a "dutch copy" at osgeo.nl?
That we we can at least confirm to the look and feel and concentrate
on dutch content.

I am no drupal pro, but perhaps there are others in the
Netherlands/Belgium who can help out, I will check.