[Webcom] New website theme is up (not the content though)

Seven (aka Arnulf) seven at arnulf.us
Tue Oct 25 01:36:47 EDT 2011

Tyler,
thanks for the update on this. It would really be a waste of resources
to not move forward with the great work you have done here, I really
like the new design much better than the defaulted and somewhat dreary
site we have now. But I can also see we that we need to find web
interested folks and revitalize WebCom if this is going to get anywhere.
Let' wait a bit and see if someone lurking on this list steps up.

In my opinion what we have is good - but could be a lot better with the
new design. I am happy to help with rearranging existing content and
helping to write up new missing bits but cannot get into the technical
details. I would have expected the technical background of our website
to a naturally fall into the domain of SAC - but know well that this
committee is already well loaded with work. Ideas, comments?

Cheers,
Arnulf