[Webcom] New website theme is up (not the content though)

Seven (aka Arnulf) seven at arnulf.us
Tue Oct 25 01:39:58 EDT 2011

On 10/25/2011 01:16 PM, Frank Warmerdam wrote:
> On 11-10-24 08:20 PM, Seven (aka Arnulf) wrote:
>> Paging WebCom, paging WebCom. Any news on this?
>>
>> Side note: The Mailing list did not have a moderator, I added myself as
>> transitional moderator, please someone take ownership.
>
> Arnulf / Markus,
>
> As far as I can tell interest in this redesign waned.

My recollection was that you did not like it and then nobody dared to
pull it through.

> Generally being a moderator is not a big job, but I have replaced you
> with me under the assumption that your statement suggests you don't
> want to be the permanent moderator.

Good, thanks (((but you were a bit too quick for what I wanted to
achieve - I had actually hoped to trigger some interest or feeling of
responsibility within WebCom to take this on. In the end the
administrator receives receipts of new subscribers and those leaving
which is also a certain kind of activity-meter for WebCom))).

Cheers,
Arnulf

--
Exploring Space, Time and Mind