[Webcom] [OSGeo-Discuss] Barn raising: osgeo.org web site

Ian Edwards iedwards.pub at gmail.com
Wed Dec 9 05:38:11 PST 2015

Excellent - thanks Jeff.

All - please keep sending in requirements for the remake of the main
osgeo.org website.  It may make sense to move specifics of this discussion
to the webcom mailing list, but please reply on discuss with any major
issues to this proposal overall, or with any alternative suggestions prior
to tomorrow's board meeting.