[Webcom] so how are we doing here?

Sandro Santilli strk at kbt.io
Fri Aug 5 04:08:16 PDT 2016

On Fri, Aug 05, 2016 at 06:28:51AM -0400, paul warriner.us wrote:
> Hello everyone,
>
> Sorry for my complete lack of involvement with this, but it has been an interesting few years. I recently found I have some time on my hands to also assist, if needed.
>
> I tried my old login, but cannot remember my password, and found the reset disabled.

It was disabled by Frank because not functional anyway, see detail here:
https://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo/ticket/1758

> I have been building some internal drupal sites at OP, using v7, and think I could be of assistance for some of the maintenance.

Maybe you can help to properly have it redirect to the correct
password reset script (see the above ticket) ?

> If needed, I'm here.

There is a "WebSite" component on the osgeo trac, you could pick
any of the tickets there to help:

https://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo/query?status=!closed&component=WebSite
Note that #1758 (first link) is marked as "closed" so won't show
up in the query output, so if you want to start there consider
reopening it.

Happy WebCom reboot !

--strk;