[Webcom] sponsor logos

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Fri Feb 26 11:15:45 PST 2016

Hi Ian,
If you haven't done so already, I suggest it would be good to start
building a webcom knowledge bank, probably a wiki, describing how to do
any standard maintenance task required of webcom (such as adding a new
sponsor).

We have done this for the OSGeo-Live project, and it has helped many
times in helping new volunteers become effective quickly.

Cheers, Cameron