Code Review - proposal for vector code merger

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Wed Nov 8 23:38:56 EST 2006

Paul, Anselm, Bertil, Pierre,

I've reviewed both your code bases which I've written up at:
http://wiki.osgeo.org/index.php/AJAX_WebMapping_Vector_Rendering_Design#Code_Review

In essence, the designs are very similar, so I think a merger can be
done without too much pain.

In summary, I think we should start from the Camp2Camp (Bertil and
Pierre) codebase, and apply functions, style and comments from Paul's
codebase.

There are a couple of potential points of contention:

1. Layer/Vector is similar but uses different functions.

2. The Rendering.

I hope we can work though these issues as I'm exited by the chance to be
working with you all on the same codebase.

--
Cameron Shorter
http://cameron.shorter.net