Using JSON instead of XML for OGC documents

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Fri Nov 17 14:37:46 EST 2006

The biggest win for web browsers (performace wise) would be if Web
Feature Services could return GML in JSON format. I'd imagine this would
be relatively easy to incorporate into the WFS spec.

Disclaimer: I still haven't done any performance tests with JSON.

--
Cameron Shorter
http://cameron.shorter.net