Fwd: [OpenLayers-Dev] Re: Vectors in OpenLayers?

Pierre GIRAUD bluecarto at gmail.com
Tue Oct 17 04:16:02 EDT 2006

As said in the openlayers IRC topic, it is recommended to use the
webmap list as possible.
This message was sent to the openlayers-dev list last friday.

For the rest of the discussion, I kept some interesting ideas shared
by Paul and Cameron last night on the IRC chan. Is there already an
OSGEO wiki page to contribute. Some people in camptocamp also gave a
thought on UML diagrams.

Regards

Pierre GIRAUD