[Wps-discuss] organising on this email list?

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Sat Feb 5 06:46:14 EST 2011

I am not sure we will use this list for getting organised.

Mostly because I would like to cast the net a bit wider, as with the wms-shootout, and open up the floor to proprietary implementations.

Can I ask if people have signed up to both (as I have); or if anyone needs a hand. I don't want to be trying to CC to two email lists (as when people reply it gets messy).

Here are the details:
- wps-dev at lists.opengeospatial.org

(Note this is a public list, the OGC does not always do things behind closed doors)

There is also a wiki, which I am going to try and hunt down next.

Jody