[Wps-discuss] shootout 2013

Jachym Cepicky jachym.cepicky at gmail.com
Mon Jul 29 13:56:51 PDT 2013

Hi,

I've prepared very basic skeleton for the presentation,

https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1MJMLthdLjKwyyA3Tf2b6VmyKJdcj8SULi-HoRpKTZRA/edit?usp=sharing

Could you please each project fill the details about your project? I
took details from Jody's presentation
http://www.slideshare.net/jgarnett/wps-shootout

I also added one slide, which should contain "special features" of your
particular project, so that users could see the difference

Feel free to reorganize the structure

Jachym

--
Jachym Cepicky