[Wps-discuss] shootout 2013

Jachym Cepicky jachym.cepicky at gmail.com
Mon Sep 9 13:36:28 PDT 2013

Hi,

I'm afraid, there will be no room for concrete use cases, BUT, we could
add another slide to the presentation for each project, for, what the
project thing is their best reference implementation

The shootout shell take place during the join benchmarking session
http://2013.foss4g.org/conf/programme/presentations/20/

Jachym