[Wps-discuss] WPS Benchmarking session at FOSS4G 2014 in PDX

Jachym Cepicky jachym.cepicky at geosense.cz
Sun Apr 6 13:59:58 PDT 2014

Gerald,

I welcome the idea, even it's much more demanding, the original shootout idea
always was. Comparism is good.

I would suggest to use OSGeo-live, for reference distribution, since most of you
are already in, environment is known to everybody and to add new project  (like
PyWPS) should be relatively easy.

Jachym

--
Jachym Cepicky