[Wps-discuss] WPS 1.0.0 CITE tests

Benjamin Proß b.pross at 52north.org
Thu May 19 06:53:32 PDT 2016

Dear WPS implementers,

A while (well, almost 2 years...) ago we talked about OGC CITE tests for
WPS 1.0.0 and how the execute operation could be tested.
The Abstract Test Suite of the WPS 1.0.0 standard (05-007r7, see[1])
describes the following tests for execute (see annex A 4.4):

Test HTTP GET (if advertised/supported by the WPS)
Test HTTP POST
Test execute with output set to raw data (literal-, complex-,
boundingboxdata)
Test execute with output set to response document (literal-, complex-,
boundingboxdata)
Test execute with response storing and status updates (if
advertised/supported by the WPS/process)
Test language selection for execute

Now the issue here is that we need a process to test the execute
operation. We talked about using a simple echo-process, that takes one
of each data types as input and output.
I attached an example process description. Things like the identifier,
formats, datatypes and supported CRS' need to be discussed.
But apart from that.. What do you think, would you be able to provide
such a process in your WPS framework?

Cheers,

Benjamin

[1] http://portal.opengeospatial.org/files/?artifact_id=24151

--
Benjamin Proß
Software Engineer

52°North Initiative for Geospatial Open Source Software GmbH
Martin-Luther-King-Weg 24
Fon: +49-(0)-251–396371-42
Fax: +49-(0)-251–396371-11
b.pross at 52north.org
http://52north.org/

General Managers: Dr. Albert Remke, Dr. Andreas Wytzisk
Local Court Muenster HRB 10849