[intl-discuss] Re: [OSGeo-Discuss] Australian OSGeo Chapter

Tim Bowden tim.bowden at westnet.com.au
Sat Dec 30 06:41:22 EST 2006

On Sat, 2006-12-30 at 22:11 +1100, Cameron Shorter wrote:
> Tim,
> I can make it and I've been chatting with Rob Atkinson who should be
> able to make it too (after 7:30pm).

Good to hear.  If anyone else wants to join in, mail me or call on 04
2316 7272.

> Let me know where you plan to meet, preferably not too far from a train
> station.

I'm coming from the Blue Mountains so a train works well for me.  Is
your preference for north, south, east or west?  It's all the same for
me.  If the Rocks suits, I was thinking of Phillips Foote if we want to
make a meal of it, or one of the brewery pubs nearby if not.  Any
thoughts?

Regards,
Tim Bowden