[intl-discus] Just a hello from 'spain'

mar cronchera contact at exchangeyou.com
Wed Mar 1 08:24:16 EST 2006

Thanks for the link, they are the government from where i live around..

i'll try to get involved with them, thanks!

there's an intersting project(not OS) in catalonia -hipermapa-
..
abit of background , but don't have time now..

i am a postnuke user , but check this out . i think it's better

http://open-star.org

basically, i try to do http://acanvi.com ,
with multiselecting area as another exchanges module field,