[intl-discuss] OSGeo for Non Profit Org

Tyler Mitchell (OSGeo) tmitchell at osgeo.org
Mon Apr 20 11:52:12 EDT 2009

Hi Frans,
I assume you mean that you would like to apply to have Meruvian as an
OSGeo project.  There are several documents at the bottom of this
page that should help you understand the "incubation" process:
http://www.osgeo.org/incubator

If it doesn't answer all your questions, let me know, or join the
Incubator mailing list and ask.

Is that what you were looking for?
Tyler