[intl-discuss] Re: foss4g site update

(Orkney)Toru Mori moritoru at orkney.co.jp
Mon Mar 9 21:26:04 EDT 2009

HI Cameron,

Japanese translation is the old version, not the latest one as you show me
yesterday. So there are differences between English one and Japanese one.
The latest Japanese translation is on
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/FOSS4G_2009_Press_Release_7_Translations#JP_-_Japanese

Toru Mori

Cameron Shorter <cameron.shorter at gmail.com> wroteF
> Translators,
>
> Shoaib has updated the FOSS4G website with your translations. Thanks
Shoaib.