[Zoo-discuss] GDAL for Win32 qith Proj4 and GEOS

rldhont rldhont at gmail.com
Sun Nov 30 03:44:57 PST 2008

Jeff McKenna a écrit :
> rldhont wrote:
>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> I would like to know if there are a compile version of GDAL with GEOS
>> and Proj4 but without Python and C# ?
>>
>> I need this to make a win32 version of my OGR XPCOM binding.
>>

>> Thanks,
>>
>> René-Luc D'Hont
>> 3Liz SARL
>>

> René-Luc,
>
> I regularly build GDAL on win32 using MSVC2003.  I usually build GDAL
> with GEOS (2.2.3), PROJ4, and Python (2.5.1).  Let me know if I can be
> of help.

Hi Jeff,

It will be useful. I need the last stable version of GDAL with GEOS and
PROJ4 but without Python or other langage binding.

I need include and lib directory for compiling the Mozilla/GIS
components, and the dlls for the exploitation of the components.

It will be important to define the default providers we need in the zoo
(ESRI Shapefile, MapInfo File, PostgreSQL/PostGIS, etc...).