[ZOO-Discuss] OGC Web Services, Phase 7 (OWS-7) Request For Quotation and Call For Participation

Venkatesh Raghavan raghavan at media.osaka-cu.ac.jp
Tue Dec 1 18:45:01 PST 2009

Hi Raj and all,

Please see the letter that Gerald and myself drafted.
Hope it is adequate to participate as observers in
the OWS-7 RFQ. If some of the members in this list were
already members of OGC and could support us, we could have
asked for a more formal participation and requested us for
funding. But I guess, we are pressed for time and not for
enthusiasm and hope we can participate in OWS-7 as a
very active ZOO-Tribe.

Best regards

Venka

P.S. Gerald, you can modify the draft further if you receive any
comments from others and submit to OGC, ASAP. Hope we are still
within the deadline as this is already Dec 2nd in this part of the
world!! Perhaps you have to sign, scan and send.