[Zoo-discuss] July meeting in France around OGRS event

nicolas bozon nicolas.bozon at gmail.com
Tue Jun 9 06:14:51 PDT 2009

Hi Jeff !! Hi all

I hope your move to the gateway was good !

That's nice to see that you want to come for next improvised ZOO meeting

As you've understood, Venka is coming to my phD thesis jury just before the
OGRS event.

As the ZOO comes back since a few weeks, we are going to discuss with
Gerald, ReluC and Venka, as he will be with us

Unfortunatly, i've got no fundings or links to fundings for you to come in
OGRS, and the deadline is rather short
(BTW, i know that some canandians (ulaval, T.Badard and everybody) are
coming to OGRS and are in the comitees, may be you can arrange something
with them ?)

BUT, we are actually thinking with Gerlad that it would be really great to
organise a ZOO meeting with everybody in Sydney, just two days before the
FOSS4G. This way we could plan the future works, colaborations, and
potential release !!

We must organize quickly for that, as i guess we will soon book our flights
to sydney

Best,

*Nick*