[ZOO-Discuss] Hello Zoo-Project members.

hayashi at apptec.co.jp hayashi at apptec.co.jp
Tue Nov 10 19:21:43 PST 2009

Hello Zoo Members

Thank you for participating in a member of Zoo.
I am a member of OSGeo Japan Local Chapter.
And I work at applied technology Co., Ltd. of Osaka.
The field of the work is GIS and an Environmental Monitoring System.

(ex.)
http://www.sabo.pref.hiroshima.lg.jp/portal/default.aspx
(Sorry, Japanese and ESRI ArcGIS)
http://www.kar.or.jp/kankyoucenter.htm
http://www.kald.co.jp/kankyo/friendly/japanese/check/04.html
(Sorry, Japanese)
http://www.kald.co.jp/kankyo/english/index.asp?sub=1&con=0&kou=2&year=zen&mon=4&mode=g

(and mola-mola movie making :-)

Our company develop the GIS systems by using MapGuideOpenSource mainly.
For recent development example, there is an "Earthquake Early Warning System" of the SOFTBANK mobile.
I think to build the Zoo-system example such as "EAS" which combined Zoo-Server with a sensor in Zoo-Project.

http://www.jma.go.jp/jma/en/Activities/eew.html

The EAS introduction sentence of SOFTBANK is as follows.
(This Service is still not started)

EAS in Mobile Phone(By Wikipedia)
Develop a delivery system / a base each to be able to receive an urgent earthquake news flash with the mobile telephone at NTT DoCoMo / au (KDDI / Okinawa cellular telephone) and a terminal of SOFTBANK and aim at the reception function deployment from a new model of the release in 2008. Of these, about NTT DoCoMo, it was equipped from a part model of the FOMA high speed correspondence of the FOMA 705i series of the release plan sequentially from all FOMA 905i series models of the release and February, 2008 sequentially from November 26, 2007 and I was free and started "area email" service to offer from December 10. It was equipped from most of models of the model about the au sequentially in spring, 2008 of the release from January 9, 2008 and an emergency earthquake news flash to offer gratis from March 25, 2008 served it (I use c-mail) and started. The deployment in 831N is announced about SOFTBANK on May 19, 2009.

Best regards,

Hayashi

OSGeo.JP Sponser
 http://www.osgeo.jp