[ZOO-Discuss] About ZOO-Project

Sarawut Ninsawat sarawut.ait at gmail.com
Thu Nov 12 20:01:25 PST 2009

Hi Gerald,

In this example, what is "InputEntity1" use for ? I think it is also
include in WPS request in "InputEntity2".
I am pretty sure that ZOO support for chaining between WFS,WCS or SOS ->
WPS. I think maybe next demo will be shown chaining as WPS->WPS->WPS.

Best regards

Sarawut

E-mail: sarawut.ninsawat at aist.go.jp
Tel: 81-29-862-6702 ext. 55036