[ZOO-Discuss] Zoo Web Client

Eric Lemoine eric.lemoine at gmail.com
Sat Nov 21 05:45:34 PST 2009

On Sat, Nov 21, 2009 at 2:32 PM, rldhont <rldhont at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Eric,
>
> We discuss about POST support. Gérald has to improve it.
> I used POST request in the wfs-ogr-demo, but before creating a Protocol,
> which is a very good idea, Gérald has to improve XML POST request. If I
> find time, I will probably propose a patch.
>
> What about a WPS format ?

We can think of multiple WPS formats (e.g. WPSCapabilities,
WPSDescribeProcess). In my opinion the first format we should spend
time on is one for serializing a WPS Process object (which is to be
defined) into a WPS Process document, which will be POSTed by the WPS
Protocol.

Hope that makes sense...

--
Eric