[ZOO-Discuss] About ZOO demos

Gérald Fenoy gerald.fenoy at geolabs.fr
Mon Nov 23 06:23:15 PST 2009

Hi reluc,
nice to hear from you.

I think indeed that some improvement have to be done in the ZOO Kernel itself to be able to handle in a better way big request and some other issues. Nevertheless, I think that was not the biggest issue, indeed we have to start thinking about what we will use as CMS cause I can't imagine that we can continue to edit static HTML files like we did since the begining. So let me purpose one CMS called OOCMS (which will be implemented using the ZOO when I get enough time in front of me).

Guys, let me know what do you think about this proposition ?

Hope to hear from you soon,
best regards,

gerald.fenoy at geolabs.fr

GEOLABS