[ZOO-Discuss] About ZOO demos

Venkatesh Raghavan raghavan at media.osaka-cu.ac.jp
Mon Nov 23 06:36:08 PST 2009

Hi Gérald,

Gérald Fenoy wrote:
> cause I can't imagine that we can continue to edit static HTML files
> like we did since the begining. So let me purpose one CMS called
> OOCMS (which will be implemented using the ZOO when I get enough time
> in front of me).

Why not think of Drupal. Large community, big installations
etc. Also heard an excellent presentation at FOSS4G2009-Sydney about
Drupal and Openlayers (DOL,
http://www.slideshare.net/cnburnett/building-community-information-systems-with-drupal-and-open-layers

> Guys, let me know what do you think about this proposition ?

OOCMS maybe a good choice, but convince me why Drupal is not.

Best

Venka