[ZOO-Discuss] About ZOO demos

nicolas bozon nicolas.bozon at gmail.com
Mon Nov 23 08:13:13 PST 2009

Hi all

I'd prefer OOCMS or simple CMS (Drupal is bit too much i think, and i don't
know about slying drupal at all, any themes support probably ?) for the ZOO
public website. I know that for OOCMS, we only need to do simple CSS as for
a static html...

Anyway we need an easy to update website for ZOO news and ZOO description
content (as it's going bigger step by step...) very soon

Talking about demos, i need to do only little styling and harmonizing of the
existing demos and then we can publish on demo.zoo-project.org
According to me demos do not need CMS support, so i agree with reluc that
they should stay in basic html (we can also create simple OOCMS pages to
host demos, am i wrong gerald ?)

Anyway, I think that the Gerald/Reluc's demos are a very good starting point
to develop a more generic ZOO Web Client.
Gerald, sorry for double posting

Best

Nick