[ZOO-Discuss] Montpellier feedbacks

Venkatesh Raghavan raghavan at media.osaka-cu.ac.jp
Tue Nov 24 16:43:28 PST 2009

Hi Gerald,

Gérald Fenoy wrote:
> Hi reluc, indeed I need some help or at least some time to do it
> cause not that hard to achieve if we get some hours in front of us ;)

Guess we will have to look for someone who understands WPS as
well as you and either ask for help or pay for help.
Any suggestions about potential candidate to assist in
this important task from other ZOO-Tribals?

> The only parts which wasn't supported currently

I am not clear about what is not supported currently.
Could you please clarify.

Thanks

Venka