[Zoo-discuss] thanks for your interest in CIS / Drupal Open Layers

Venkatesh Raghavan raghavan at media.osaka-cu.ac.jp
Wed Oct 28 14:12:03 PDT 2009

Hi Charles,

Just to make sure that your address gets
in to my address book.

Great presentation. If you happen to be
in my part of the world (Japan). Let me know.
We could arrange your talk for the benefit
of those who did not have the privilege
to hear it at FOSS4G-2009.

Cheers!!

Venka

P.S. CC to other lists who maybe interested
in DOL. Great Stuff on community mapping!!