[ZOO-Discuss] Default Processes

Bastian Schäffer b.schaeffer at 52north.org
Tue Aug 10 04:08:21 PDT 2010

Dear Zoo Team,

we are currently involved in a EU FP-7 funded study that list available
WPS implementations and to test their compliance with the OGC standards.
For this purpose, we tried to set up the ZooWPS following the tutorial,
but got an:

Internal Server Error: does not find the shared library libjavaplugin_jni.so

Could you help out?

Second, could you provide us with a list of out-of-the box available
processes (meaning: available after installation-without programming)
and supported I/O formats?

Regards,
Bastian Schäffer

--
Bastian Schäffer
52° North Initiative for Geospatial Open Source Software GmbH