[ZOO-Discuss] ZOO Project new Website

nicolas bozon nicolas.bozon at gmail.com
Sat Dec 4 05:45:31 PST 2010

Dear ZOO Tribe,

Gerald and I are glad to inform you that ZOO Project now gets a new Website
!

Our Trac-based CMS has been improved and is now much more cross-browser and
comfortable.
You can also now link to any section by using the Trac anchors system. (like
http://zoo-project.org/site/#WelcometotheZOOProject for example !)

Some sections of the wiki are now being reorganized and extended, for a
better information to the ZOO users.

A special effort was also done regarding the ZOO Demos. Their code have been
integrated in Trac and it is now easy to create new demos.

You can test these demos using the following links:

http://zoo-project.org/site/ZooWebSite/Demo/SpatialTools
http://zoo-project.org/site/ZooWebSite/Demo/WFS-T
http://zoo-project.org/site/ZooWebSite/Demo/GdalProfile
http://zoo-project.org/site/ZooWebSite/Demo/FormTools

We hope that you will like this new website !
Please do not hesitate to give feedbacks and to report potential bugs in
your browser.

Best,

Nick