[ZOO-Discuss] WPS Client and Introduction

Gérald Fenoy gerald.fenoy at geolabs.fr
Fri Jun 25 06:37:43 PDT 2010

Hi,
as mentioned on you blog you can see some POST request example in XML on this web page :

http://www.zoo-project.org/demo/test_services_post1.html

Some mixes different kind of DataInputs (some are as href an some are fully defined ressources), this will show you that you can do both things at it seems to wasn't clear before...

Hope it is useful for your work,
regards,

Djay
Just a ZOO Member