[ZOO-Discuss] ZOO abstract for WebMGS event in Italy

nicolas bozon nicolas.bozon at gmail.com
Mon Mar 15 23:39:07 PDT 2010

Hi Jeff !

Thanks for recalling the WebMGS2010 event to all of us.

Two abstract were submited yesterday by the French ZOOers:

- "ZOO Project: The powerful WPS Platform" by Gérald

- "Drift-X WPS: Pesticide Atmospheric Dispersion Web GIS" by me

One more ZOO Abstract to submit will be very welcomed
It could deal with the ZOO Javascript API for example (as execute and
chaining processes become easier)

If you want to submit today, i can do it with you no problem
We can also probably get some help from René-Luc who wrote the API.

Please let me know

Best,

Nick