[ZOO-Discuss] Zoo Kernel

Scott Henderson Scott.Henderson at lisasoft.com
Wed May 5 00:01:01 PDT 2010

Hi all,

Just to introduce myself, my name is Scott Henderson and I am a software engineer at LISAsoft and am very keen to work with Zoo. Unfortunately I am not currently in a position where I can build my own version of the Zoo Kernel so was wondering if there is a Win32 binary release available that you know of. I also noticed that there will be a workshop at FOS4G 2010 regarding the installation of the Zoo Kernel, is anything similar currently available?

Thanks in advance, Scott.

The contents of this email are confidential and may be subject to legal or professional privilege and copyright. No representation is made that this email is free of viruses or other defects. If you have received this communication in error, you may not copy or distribute any part of it or otherwise disclose its contents to anyone. Please advise the sender of your incorrect receipt of this correspondence.