[ZOO-Discuss] ZOORequest - Zoo-api

Scott Henderson Scott.Henderson at lisasoft.com
Thu May 6 23:46:52 PDT 2010

Hi all,

I am attempting to use the ZOO API from an OpenLayers client. I am trying to use ZOO.Request.Post to post my execute query but I get a "ZOORequest is not defined" error on line 145 of zoo-api.js. I have had a look in zoo-api.js and zoo-proj4js.js and can find references to ZOORequest but no definition. Is there another library I am missing?

Also, is there an example available of an OpenLayers client that uses zoo-api.js?

Thanks for your time.

Scott.

The contents of this email are confidential and may be subject to legal or professional privilege and copyright. No representation is made that this email is free of viruses or other defects. If you have received this communication in error, you may not copy or distribute any part of it or otherwise disclose its contents to anyone. Please advise the sender of your incorrect receipt of this correspondence.