[ZOO-Discuss] ZooWPS Workshop tested

Gérald Fenoy gerald.fenoy at geolabs.fr
Thu Nov 4 05:57:59 PDT 2010

Hi Sarawut,
many thanks for your feedbacks.

My comments bellow,

Le 4 nov. 2010 à 08:02, Sarawut Ninsawat a écrit :

> Hi,
>
> Finally, yesterday I have a real chance to get into Zoo. Thank you Gerald.
> Today, I spend few hours to finish all workshop. I also found some
> points that maybe I misunderstand or document mistake (mainly not by
> kernel bug). It might useful information for you.
>
> - StoreExecuteResponse is wrong since it return as
> statusLocation="http://localhost/zoo//../temp/ogr_ws_service_provider_2285.xml
> I think it is some thing wrong with Rewrite in apache or main.cfg for
> tmpURL ( the result is created in /var/www/temp/ and I can access from
> http://localhost/temp/ogr_ws_service_provider_2285.xml)

Please, can you take a look at your local main.cfg file and ensure that there is no ending slash at the end of serverAdress value ? It shall look like this :

serverAddress = http://localhost/zoo

If this is the value of your current serverAdress then the statusLocation shall be http://localhost/zoo/../temp/ogr_ws_service_provider_2285.xml and then shall point to http://localhost//temp/ogr_ws_service_provider_2285.xml.

The rewrite rules we defined at the begining of the workshop was not about accessing the cached ResponseDocument but only to query the zoo_loader.cgi script.

> - test_services.html for POST request example is not found in /var/www/
> but there is in /var/www/zoo-demo/

This will be corrected soon in the material available for download on the page [1]. I think this is still remaining since the Barcelona workshop and have to be moved in the right place.

Best regards,

> Best regards
>
> Sarawut
>
> --
> Dr. Sarawut NINSAWAT
>
> GEO Grid Research Group
> Information Technology Research Institute
> National Institute of Advanced Industrial Science and Technology (AIST)
>
> Central 2, 1-1-1 Umezono, Tsukuba,Ibaraki, 305-8568, Japan
> E-mail: sarawut.ninsawat at aist.go.jp
> Tel: +81-29-862-6702 ext. 55036
> Fax: +81-29-862-6601

[1] http://zoo-project.org/trac/wiki/ZooWorkshop/FOSS4GJapan/Introduction#attachments