[ZOO-Discuss] error in testing workshop

Eugenio Realini eugenio.realini at gmail.com
Thu Nov 11 05:41:17 PST 2010

Hi Luca,
Your issue is really strange, indeed as you can see already on the
wiki material Gerald gave you access earlier today, that it works. If
you want Gerald can take a look deeper in your issue later today, but
be sure that this is working with the current svn version, let's try a
checkout again and let us all know how it is working,

Hope to hear from you asap today,
Regards,

(Gerald writing as Ege)

Inviato da iPhone