[ZOO-Discuss] ZOO Project Installation on Windows

nicolas bozon nicolas.bozon at gmail.com
Fri Nov 19 07:52:54 PST 2010

Hi all,

Sorry for cross posting Mickael

Hello Mickael,

In fact I managed to make ZOO4W working properly with the cgi file available
> in the ZOO4W section of the Zoo Project Website.

Great !

> But unfortunately it seems that this cgi file is quite old, and does not
> take advantages of the last changes made by the zoo tribe.
> For example it is not possible to create request with PHP, Java and
> JavaScript language.
> Then some bugs, solved in the more recent versions, are still here such as
> the Ticket 11 one (http://zoo-project.org/trac/ticket/11).

True. Unfortunately ZOO4W supports C and Python languages only at that time.
However, the Windows support improvement will probably be included in the
future roadmap we are working on now. The ZOO Tribe also needs some Windows
experts to help on that !

> As I never managed to compile the zoo project source code on windows,
>

> I'm looking for a more recent version of the compiled zoo_loader.cgi.

I understand your request and i hope you can join the effort to improve
ZOO4W soon.

Please stay tune !

Best

Nick