[ZOO-Discuss] Download ZOO releases

Gérald Fenoy gerald.fenoy at geolabs.fr
Tue Nov 30 02:03:38 PST 2010

René-Luc,
obviously if you want to create a stable package it can be really better to wait until the december release.

Anyway, you can always use the older (first) version for getting something a lot bugy and with missed capabilities :)

I think Daniel is experienced using ZOO-Kernel since the last OCU workshop and point out many improvement of the WPS specification during this workshop. The storeExecuteResponse will work as we support this since the first version, but GetStatus service was made available only after the FOSS4G (rev. 34 [1]) as some people asked for it during the event.

I hope this information will be useful for your packaging work, which have probably to wait still for few days :)

Best regards,

[1] http://zoo-project.org/trac/changeset/34

gerald.fenoy at geolabs.fr
Just a ZOO Tribe member