[ZOO-Discuss] Polish translation of FOSS4G2010 ZOO Workshop paper

Venkatesh Raghavan raghavan at media.osaka-cu.ac.jp
Mon Oct 25 08:21:59 PDT 2010

Hi Milena,

On 2010/10/24 2:03, Milena Nowotarska wrote:
> I have started the translation of  FOSS4G2010 ZOO Workshop material
> into Polish language. I am on page no. 20 and will stop for a while
> due to lack of time. If anyone of Poles is interested in helping me
> with the translation it is much appreciated.
.
Thanks for your effort with the translation
I guess that there is no one else who can use Polish.
Guess you are busy preparing for the QGIS hackfest
etc.

We could have the translation when you have more time and
when ZOO-Project is able to welcome more Polish developers
into the Tribe.

Best regards

Venka