[ZOO-Discuss] configure option "--with-python" went wrong

Gérald Fenoy gerald.fenoy at geolabs.fr
Thu Apr 28 04:42:07 PDT 2011

Hi Elvis,
Nice to hear from you.

You used the right command to configure ZOO-Kernel, using ./configure only, as you mentioned should work. So, I would like to ask you some more details about the source code you used to compile the ZOO-Project on your platform.

First of all, can I know where the source code you are trying to compile is coming from ? In other terms, can you confirm that you are using the lastest SVN source tree ? Indeed, the python support is now disactivated per default and I'm pretty sure this is ok.

Second question, in case you are using the SVN source tree, can you confirm that you are using an updated version of the SVN source tree ? Indeed, as for each supported languages, in the current SVN sources the PHP supportis deactivated per default so this error should not occur.

Hope you can answer to this mail and you can compile ZOO-Kernel on your platform,

ZOO-Project dev team member
gerald.fenoy at geolabs.fr