[ZOO-Discuss] Error when running GRASS processes

Soeren Gebbert soerengebbert at googlemail.com
Thu Apr 28 23:42:24 PDT 2011

Hello Pierre,

2011/4/29 Pierre Roudier <pierre.roudier at gmail.com>:
> Thanks Soeren,
>
>> The zoo services v_voronoi.py and v_delaunay.py must be present in
>> /usr/lib/cgi-bin/ too.
>>
>> The minimum content of this directory should be:
>> gms  main.cfg  v_delaunay.py  v_delaunay.zcfg  v_voronoi.py
>> v_voronoi.zcfg  ZOOGrassModuleStarter.py  zoo_loader.cgi
>>

> Corrected that.
>
> However, It still throws an error. Here's the apache log:
> Traceback (most recent call last):
>  File "/usr/lib/cgi-bin/v_voronoi.py", line 4, in <module>
>    import ZOOGrassModuleStarter as zoo
>  File "/usr/lib/cgi-bin/ZOOGrassModuleStarter.py", line 24, in <module>
>    import GlobalGrassSettings
> ImportError: No module named GlobalGrassSettings
> error : file not found
> error : file not found
> error : file not found

Sorry my fault!
The file GlobalGrassSettings.py must be present within this directory
too. Additionally you must edit this file to set the paths to your
GRASS GIS 7 installation and to the logfiles. The logfiles must be set
writable for you webserver.

>> Yes, it is designed to run from the shell i.e:
>> cd wps-grass-bridge/Testing/Python
>> python SendRequests.py -f ExecuteRequests/v.voronoi.execute.xml -u
>> "http://localhost/cgi-bin/zoo_loader.cgi"
>>

> Here's the error on the execution of that request:
>
> root at grass:/usr/local/src/wps-grass-bridge-read-only/Testing/Python#
> python SendRequests.py -f ExecuteRequests/v.voronoi.execute.xml -u
> "http://localhost/cgi-bin/zoo_loader.cgi"
> Start request 0
> ########### 0 ##########
> <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
> <ows:ExceptionReport xmlns:ows="http://www.opengis.net/ows/1.1"
> xmlns:xlink="http://www.w3.org/1999/xlink"
> xsi:schemaLocation="http://www.opengis.net/ows/1.1
> http://schemas.opengis.net/ows/1.1.0/owsExceptionReport.xsd"
> xml:lang="en-US" version="1.1.0">
>  <ows:Exception exceptionCode="InvalidParameterValue">
>    <ows:ExceptionText>The value for <indetifier> seems to be
> wrong (v.voronoi). Please, ensure that the process exist using the
> GetCapabilities request.</ows:ExceptionText>
>  </ows:Exception>
> </ows:ExceptionReport>

This is an unexpected error ... i don't know why this is not working
with ZOO WPS??? I am using a POST request to deliver the XML content,
maybe Gerald can clarify this issue?

Best regards
Soeren