[ZOO-Discuss] Error when running GRASS processes

Luca Delucchi lucadeluge at gmail.com
Fri Apr 29 05:31:21 PDT 2011

2011/4/29 Soeren Gebbert <soerengebbert at googlemail.com>:

> Is this error raster data related? What process are you running.

I tried another module r_random_cells and I have another problem; I
think this is related to ZOO

this is the log of WPS client plugin of QGIS

 <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<ows:ExceptionReport xmlns:ows="http://www.opengis.net/ows/1.1"
xmlns:xlink="http://www.w3.org/1999/xlink"
xsi:schemaLocation="http://www.opengis.net/ows/1.1
http://schemas.opengis.net/ows/1.1.0/owsExceptionReport.xsd"
xml:lang="en-US" version="1.1.0">
  <ows:Exception exceptionCode="InternalError">
    <ows:ExceptionText>ZOO Kernel failed to process your request
receiving signal 11 = SIGSEGV</ows:ExceptionText>
  </ows:Exception>
</ows:ExceptionReport>

because the log of wps bridge it seam ok

logfile.txt

[CUT]

Checking GDAL data type and nodata value...
 100%
WARNING: Unable to set projection
Exporting raster data to GTiff format...
 100%
r.out.gdal complete. File </var/www/zoograss/tmp/tmp4QGMA4/output_0>
created.

</INFO>

<INFO timestamp="14:24:47">
Attached output file /var/www/zoograss/tmp/tmp4QGMA4/output_0
</INFO>

[CUT]

and logfile_module_sterr.txt

Generating raster map <output>...