[ZOO-Discuss] FOSS4G2011 WPS Bakeoff - where to discuss?

Jody Garnett Jody.Garnett at lisasoft.com
Tue Feb 1 16:01:13 PST 2011

Thanks Raj:

I will move discussion there next week; we may wish to shut down the osgeo email list (as although there is representation there is no discussion).
Currently I am waiting to hear back; some groups need to wait for their weekly meeting to sort out what they want to do.

As for the zoowps list you guys are easily the most enthusiastic thus far; I hope to scare up some clients to take part.

Raj could I ask you to think back to running the ogc test beds; and the TIE matrix that is produced. If you have any organisation tips we could use a helping hand next week.

Jody