[ZOO-Discuss] Fwd: [WPS-dev] wps bakeoff twiki pages

Gérald Fenoy gerald.fenoy at geolabs.fr
Mon Feb 7 02:03:33 PST 2011

Hi ZOO-Tribe,
just to let you know that the work was started this week-end by Jody Garnett which I thanks a lot for his involvement and his work in such a task.

I also want to thanks the OGC for his support in such an effort providing infrastructure required for making this work possible for everybody in the WPS community.

For those which are not already registered there [1] please join if you want to participate.

Best,

Début du message réexpédié :

> De : Jody Garnett <Jody.Garnett at lisasoft.com>
> Date : 6 février 2011 23:48:21 HNEC
> À : "wps-dev at lists.opengeospatial.org" <wps-dev at lists.opengeospatial.org>
> Objet : [WPS-dev] wps bakeoff twiki pages
>
> I have started filling in the Twiki pages here:
>
> http://external.opengeospatial.org/twiki_public/bin/view/WPS/WPSBakeOff
>  Has the main schedule which we will be working on this month.
>
> http://external.opengeospatial.org/twiki_public/bin/view/WPS/WPSBakeOffObjectives
>  Used to prioritise our activities, please add your own ideas to this page.
>
> http://external.opengeospatial.org/twiki_public/bin/view/WPS/WPSBakeOffParticipants
>  Organisations contacted, indication of resources and participants involved. Sign up and join the party.
>
> http://external.opengeospatial.org/twiki_public/bin/view/WPS/WPSBakeOffActivitiesDiscussion
>  Activities being considered.
>
> Jody

Djay