[ZOO-Discuss] Boundary ZOO Service

truongxuan quang truongxuanquang at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 11 07:08:03 PST 2011

Dear Gérald

Many thanks for your support.
I have followed your commands, the 1st and 2nd are fine,
root at truong-desktop:/home/user/zoows/sources/zoo-services/ws_sp# export
CFLAGS="`gdal-config --cflags` `xml2-config --clfags` -I../../zoo-kernel/"

root at truong-desktop:/home/user/zoows/sources/zoo-services/ws_sp# export
LDFLAGS="`gdal-config --libs` `xml2-config --libs`
../../zoo-kernel/service_internal.o"

root at truong-desktop:/home/user/zoows/sources/zoo-services/ws_sp# gcc $CFLAGS
-shared -fpic -o cgi-env/ServiceProvidder.zo ./service.c $LDFLAGS

I got inform  bellow

gcc: Usage:: No such file or directory
gcc: xml2-config: No such file or directory
gcc: [OPTION]: No such file or directory
gcc: Known: No such file or directory
gcc: values: No such file or directory
gcc: for: No such file or directory
gcc: OPTION: No such file or directory
gcc: are:: No such file or directory
gcc: change: No such file or directory
gcc: libxml: No such file or directory
gcc: prefix: No such file or directory
gcc: [default: No such file or directory
gcc: /usr]: No such file or directory
gcc: change: No such file or directory
gcc: libxml: No such file or directory
gcc: exec: No such file or directory
gcc: prefix: No such file or directory
gcc: [default: No such file or directory
gcc: /usr]: No such file or directory
gcc: print: No such file or directory
gcc: library: No such file or directory
gcc: linking: No such file or directory
gcc: information: No such file or directory
gcc: add: No such file or directory
gcc: to: No such file or directory
gcc: print: No such file or directory
gcc: static: No such file or directory
gcc: library: No such file or directory
gcc: linking: No such file or directory
gcc: information: No such file or directory
gcc: print: No such file or directory
gcc: pre-processor: No such file or directory
gcc: and: No such file or directory
gcc: compiler: No such file or directory
gcc: flags: No such file or directory
gcc: module: No such file or directory
gcc: support: No such file or directory
gcc: enabled: No such file or directory
gcc: display: No such file or directory
gcc: this: No such file or directory
gcc: help: No such file or directory
gcc: and: No such file or directory
gcc: exit: No such file or directory
gcc: output: No such file or directory
gcc: version: No such file or directory
gcc: information: No such file or directory

I checked, there are not exist  : xml2-config and gdal-config in /usr/local/bin
for example, I dont know where is the place to configure the libxml and gdal in
this case, I used OSGeo/live.

Thanks

T.X.Quang