[ZOO-Discuss] ZOO-Project at OSGeo code sprint

nicolas bozon nicolas.bozon at gmail.com
Mon Mar 7 08:12:09 PST 2011

Dear ZOO Tribe,

We are glad to announce that the ZOO Project will attend the OSGeo code
sprint in Montreal, from march 15th to 18th.
Gerald and I will go there to work for four full days on the ZOO, and part
of the fundings from the 2011 ZOO sponsorship is used to cover our travel
expenses.

More information on the code sprint can be found here:
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Montreal_Code_Sprint_2011

For those who'd like to join virtually, you are welcome to do so on the
#zoo-project chan where we'll be happy to share and discuss.

Best,

Nick