[ZOO-Discuss] Segmentation faults of zoo_loader.cgi

Armin Burger armin.burger at gmail.com
Fri Mar 11 06:35:55 PST 2011

Gerald

thanks a lot for the help. I tried now to compile the SVN and it looks
like it's working, both on Debian 4 (our development machine) and
Debian 6. The zoo_loader.cgi returns correct XML both by running it
from the console as well as via Apache.

Also the configure options seem to be a bit clearer.

So I hope  we can move forward now and implement some test processes.

Best regards
Armin