[ZOO-Discuss] ZOO testing

James.Sewell at lisasoft.com James.Sewell at lisasoft.com
Wed Mar 23 22:41:39 PDT 2011

Thanks for the quick reply, I'll have another look tomorrow.

One other question, does ZOO support other OGC services for output? As an example PyWPS supports output from a process to a Mapserver WFS layer.

Is this what is happening in the ZOO Mapserver demo, or would you have to code the Mapserver component into your process in a case like this with ZOO?

Cheers,
James Sewell
Developer
LISAsoft
Ph: +61 3 8680 3250 Fax: +61 3 8680 3299
Level 9, 601 Bourke St, Melbourne Vic 3000

LISAsoft is part of the A2end Group of Companies
http://www.ardec.com.au<http://www.ardec.com.au/>
http://www.lisasoft.com<http://www.lisasoft.com/>
http://www.terrapages.com<http://www.terrapages.com/>